Kansas Dual Sport Safari 2020

• 2 replies

Offline hbadventure

• +6/-1
    • Suzuki DR 650
Kansas Dual Sport Safari 2020
« on: June 08, 2020, 12:02:39 PM »
WOW what a year! Record numbers, Record Heat, and I will say a Record amount of fun. Everyone will hopefully give their own report. But here is mine. Simply put. Thank You fellas. Eddie, Larry, Mike you make all of the trails fun possible and you went above and beyond this year with weather challenges and short time frames of workable weather. Just thanks for being who you are!
Vic, Derek, Pat, Mike, Dane you guys are the always reliable guys who bring home the folks that show up and we never have to worry that they are in safe hands. Thanks! Mackenzie, I am so proud of all your accomplishments, from learning how to ride not long ago, to building confidence and then riding and planning your own route, looked like no ladies were gonna show, and I am so happy one did! Thanks.
Chris, that golden compass, I had my doubts, but turns out your are an evil genius! Thanks.

If you read this and have a report. Please post up. I only took 1 picture the whole time. So I don't have much to offer. But I had a blast and again. Thank you all!
There is absolutely no excuse for what I am about to do.

Offline ajayhawkfan

• +3/-0
    • 2015 1200BMW GSA
Re: Kansas Dual Sport Safari 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 11:18:45 AM »
I'm Disappointed in some members of the Group

I opened up my property and cabin to ride my trails.  I can't believe so many riders could not find a trash can.  I ended up picking up over 10 plastic water bottles, wrappers and a bag of fruit.  Some water bottles were left on shelves, some crumpled and left on the ground and one tossed behind an implement. 

Even worse than that, why did someone have to take their dirty hand and reach up and touch the ceiling in my cabin?  You left a huge smudge.

The actions of so many have me questing my willingness to volunteer my property in the future.

Offline Pixturethis

• +9/-0
    • 2019 Honda CB500X/ 2015 Ural GU / 2005 XT225 /1982 XJ550 Maxim
Re: Kansas Dual Sport Safari 2020
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 03:01:43 PM »
Sorry to hear, I know how much work you put into the rides and all that goes with them, much more work than anyone can imagine.
Loud valves saves lives