• 2 replies

Offline Roger Nixon

• Slow Poke
  • +6/-0
  • Will work for farkles.
    • 2000 Suzuki DR650
Posting Images
« on: February 19, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »
Images are always an issue on forums.  Digital cameras keep more megapixels, which is good but the images are too big to be viewed on most monitors.  We have modified this forum to automatically resize pictures to make them better fit most desktop monitors and keep the size to a reasonable amount that won't fill up the server.  When you upload pictures, they come in original size and then the resizing takes place.  That means you may only be able to attach a few or even one picture to a post at a time.  If I post directly from my phone, one pic is all I can attach.

Most of us want to keep the original, full resolution pictures and manually resizing them before posting can be a hassle.  If you have a Windows PC, here is what I use to make it easy.  I upload my original pictures to a folder my computer, right click on the folder, click on resize and all the pictures in that folder have a smaller duplicate picture.  I resize mine to the  large size (1920x1080) which works great on here and I still have my original full resolution pictures.

Offline Savage

• +1/-0
  • NE KS
Re: Posting Images
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »
Testing to see how images look from photobucket.

Husqvarna TE250, KTM 250 XCFW, Kawasaki KLX300, Honda XR250R, Suzuki RM125, GasGas 280 TXT Pro, KX 85, CRF 80, CRF 70

Offline Roger Nixon

• Slow Poke
  • +6/-0
  • Will work for farkles.
    • 2000 Suzuki DR650
Re: Posting Images
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 09:42:38 PM »
Niiice!  Is that yours?