2022 Garnet ride, is cancelled but we are still doing the ride.

• 1 replies

Offline Pixturethis

• +9/-0
    • 2019 Honda CB500X/ 2015 Ural GU / 2005 XT225 /1982 XJ550 Maxim
June 3-5  Garnet ride
I know it is cancelled, but a few of us still want to make the ride, so I’ll be starting in Bucklin,ks. Others will start in Dodge City. I’m leaving Wichita at 6:30am headed to Bucklin. ( google it, if you do not know where it is ) This ride should be all or mostly gravel/dirt, maybe a bit of sand/ slab riding.
Day 1 234 miles. Bucklin, Ks to Wellington Leave at 9am from the Bucklin cafe and C store, on the west side of town on HWY 54. We ride to Wellington and stay the night, a few of us have reservations at the travel lodge, if you want to camp that is fine.
Day 2 212 miles. Wellington to Garnett, After we get to Garnet, everyone can either camp or find a place to stay. I’ll be headed home on Sunday morning.
I’ll be on my XT250, the route should be fine for any adventure bike or small bike, but must be street legal. Anyone is welcome to came along, so far I think we have 5 going
Loud valves saves lives

Offline drjack

• +1/-0
Re: 2022 Garnet ride, is cancelled but we are still doing the ride.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 06:08:32 PM »
Bike's checked over, fluids topped off and I'm already packed. Even though tomorrow will be all slab to get near the Friday ride start I can't wait to hit the road in the morning! Been a hard couple of years since I've been on a decent ride.
2016 CB500X
2005 KTM 400EXC